4 Days Qingdao City Tour
Qingdao is most famous for its beautiful coastlines and Tsingtao Brewery. Besides, it is a national historical and cultural city and the birthplace of Chinese Taoism. During this tour, we will enjoy the beautiful beaches of Qingdao, learn more about the Tsingtao Beer and experience its Taoist culture.
- Enjoy the beautiful coastlines of Qingdao.
- Learn more about the Tsingtao Beer.
- Visit the highest coastal mountain in China – Mt. Laoshan.
- Day 1: Qingdao Arrival
- Day 2: Qingdao
- Day 3: Qingdao
- Day 4: Qingdao Departure
Day 1 Qingdao Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Tsingtao Brewery Museum
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up and then transfer you to your hotel for a short rest. Then we will head to visit Tsingtao Brewery Museum. Qingdao is best known for its Tsingtao Brewery, founded by a German-British joint venture in 1903. Get close to the mysterious origins, the long history of brewing and instruments used. We can also taste the various freshly brewed beers and buy some souvenirs here.
Day 2 Qingdao
Sightseeing and Activities: Mount Laoshan, Taiqing Palace, May Fourth Square, the 2008 Olympics Sailing Center
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, take a walk around Mt. Laoshan. Located to the east of Qingdao, the mountain is famous for its marvelous mountainous scenery and coastal landscape. Often regarded as one of the “cradles of Taoism”, it is the second highest mountain in Shandong and the highest coastal mountain in China.
Then continue the tour to Taiqing Palace. Lying on the southern slopes of the famous Mt. Laoshan, it enjoys the most magnificent view. Among all the existing buildings on the mountain, the Taiqing Palace is the largest and with the longest history.
In the afternoon, drive back to Qingdao downtown to visit May Fourth Square and the 2008 Olympics Sailing Center.
Day 3 Qingdao
Sightseeing and Activities: Zhanqiao Pier, Little Qingdao Isle, Badaguan Scenic Resort, Qingdao No.1 Bathing Beach
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today is a full day to explore Qingdao city. The first stop is Zhan Bridge. As the first wharf at Qingdao, Zhan Bridge pier was started in 1891 and is viewed as the official symbol of Qingdao.
Then move on to Little Qingdao Isle, a symbol of Qingdao with its old German lighthouse. Lying on the north side of the Jiaozhou Bay, it also gets the name of Violin Isle due to the shape of Violin.
Continue the trip to Badaguan Scenic Area. Literally meaning “the eight great passes”, it is made up of eight avenues named after great military forts of the ancient times.
The last stop is First Bathing Beach, the best of its kind in Qingdao, which is famous for its clear water, mild waves and soft sand.
Day 4 Qingdao Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Explore this city at leisure until being transferred to the airport or train station for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.