Aoluguya Ewenke National Township in Hulunbuir City
The township has a population of over 1450 people and among them there are over 200 Ewenki people. “Aoluguya” literally means “an area of dense forest” in Ewenki ( Evenki ) language. “Ewenki or Evenki” has the meaning of “people who live in forested mountains”.
English Name: Aoluguya Ewenke National Township
Chinese Name: 敖鲁古雅鄂温克民族乡
Best Time: All year round
Recommended Visiting Hours: 1 or 2 days
Address: 4km to the west of Genhe City, next to the National Highway No.301 and 255km to the northeast of Hailar.
Aoluguya Ewenke National Township
Where is Aoluguya Ewenki Ethnic Township Location
Introduction of Aoluguya Ewenke National Township
Ewenki Ethnic people
How to get there
The distance between Hailar to Aoluguya: 250km. First, drive along the national highway no.SC201, then drive along the National Highway No.SC301.
- Long-distance buses
Every day, there are several long-distance buses running between Hailar and Genhe City. When you get to Genhe City, you take the local taxi or bus to Aoluguya Ewenki Ethnic Township (4km).
Hailar – Genhe trains, then change bus for Aoluguya
More Attractions in Inner Mongolia
- Mammoth Park in Hulunbuir City
- Hulunbuir Nationality Museum
- Zhalanaor Museum in Hulunbuir City
- Taiping Village in Hulunbuir City
- Great Khingan Mountains
- Golden Horde Mongolian Tribe
- Mastryoshka Doll Square
- Hulun River in Hulunbuir City
- Moerdaoga in Erguna City
- Genhe Wetland in Hulunbuir City
- Hulunbuir Grassland in Inner Mongolia
- Mongolian Tribe Resort in Hailar City
- Xishan National Park in Hailar City
- Huitengxile Grassland in Hohhot City
- Dalate Pass Yellow River in Erdos City
- General’s Government Office in Hohhot City