3 Days Qingdao Beer Seaside Tour
Qingdao, a coastal city in Shandong Province, is also famous for Tsingtao Brewery. During this tour, we will enjoy the beautiful beaches of Qingdao and learn more about the...
Code of Tour: CDT0000000043
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Qingdao
Departure City: Qingdao
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Family Cruise
Qingdao, a coastal city in Shandong Province, is also famous for Tsingtao Brewery, the second largest brewery in China. During this tour, we will enjoy the beautiful beaches of Qingdao and learn more about the Tsingtao Beer.
- Enjoy the beautiful coastlines of Qingdao.
- Learn more about the Tsingtao Beer.
- Day 1: Qingdao Arrival
- Day 2: Qingdao
- Day 3: Qingdao Departure
Day 1 Qingdao Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Tsingtao Brewery Museum
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up and then transfer you to your hotel for a short rest. Then we will head to visit Tsingtao Brewery Museum. Qingdao is best known for its Tsingtao Brewery, founded by a German-British joint venture in 1903. Get close to the mysterious origins, the long history of brewing and instruments used. We can also taste the various freshly brewed beers and buy some souvenirs here.
Day 2 Qingdao
Sightseeing and Activities: Zhanqiao Pier, Little Qingdao Isle, Badaguan Scenic Resort, Qingdao No.1 Bathing Beach
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today is a full day to explore Qingdao city. The first stop is Zhan Bridge. As the first wharf at Qingdao, Zhan Bridge pier was started in 1891 and is viewed as the official symbol of Qingdao.
Then move on to Little Qingdao Isle, a symbol of Qingdao with its old German lighthouse. Lying on the north side of the Jiaozhou Bay, it also gets the name of Violin Isle due to the shape of Violin.
Continue the trip to Badaguan Scenic Area. Literally meaning “the eight great passes”, it is made up of eight avenues named after great military forts of the ancient times.
The last stop is First Bathing Beach, the best of its kind in Qingdao, which is famous for its clear water, mild waves and soft sand.
Day 3 Qingdao Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: May Fourth Square, the 2008 Olympics Sailing Center
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.