4 Days Beijing Group Tour
During this 4 Days Beijing Group Tour, we will have an exciting hiking experience on Badaling Great Wall. We are going to visit the biggest public square in the world, explore Ming Tombs, experience the ancient royal’s life, and enjoy Chinese Kung Fu Show.
- Exciting hiking tour on Badaling Great Wall
- Visit the biggest public square in the world
- Enjoy Chinese Kung Fu Show
- Experience the ancient royal’s life
- Explore the Ming Tombs
- Day 1: Arrive Beijing
- Day 2: Beijing City Tour
- Day 3: Beijing City Tour
- Day 4: Departure Beijing
Day 1 Arrive Beijing:
Sightseeing and Activities:
Welcome to Beijing! After get your luggage and clearing customs at Beijing Capital Airport, check to make your way to the official taxi stand. And take a taxi by your self to our reserved hotel (1 Hours/CNY 120).
After the hotel check-in, you may take a rest at the hotel or familiarize yourself with the Beijing.
(Please let us know, if you want us to arrange the pick-up service.)
Day 2 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Tiananmen Square; Forbidden City; Temple of Heaven; Kung Fu Show;
In the morning, you will meet the other members and your guide in the hotel. Our first stop is the impressive Tiananmen Square (40 minutes sightseeing), which is the biggest public square in the world that can hold more than million people.
And we will cross over the Golden River Bridge to visit the Forbidden City (2 hours sightseeing) and experience the ancient royal’s life here.
Lunch will be arranged at one of quality Chinese restaurants, it will be a la carte lunch (valued at CNY150.00 per person and included in our price).
After lunch, we will first visit the Temple of Heaven (2 hours sightseeing), which was the place where the Emperor pray for a good harvest. Three blue-tiled cone-shaped roofs of it, already become a worldwide symbol of Beijing.
Following the visit, we will appreciate a Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre, that tells a story about Chin Yu entering the monastery and making his way through life to finally becoming the Abbott.
We will transfer back to hotel after the show.
Day 3 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Badaling Great Wall; Ming Tombs; Jade factory; Olympic Park;
08:30am, you will meet your guide in the lobby.
Transfer to Badaling Great Wall (80km, 1.5hrs driving). Badaling Great Wall, one of the most gorgeous and magnificent part of the Great Wall in Beijing. The hiking on the Great Wall takes 1-2 hours. Cable car or slide is optional.
We don’t arrange lunch for today, so please prepare some snakes and have a big breakfast. We will continue to visit a Jade factory after a break.
Later, we will transfer to the Sacred Way, the first attraction of Ming Tombs. And then go to Changling, one of the 13 Ming Tombs, which is the Mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Di, the third Emperor of Ming Dynasty. It is the largest, original and the best preserved among the 13 Ming Tombs.
After all, we will return to downtown Beijing and drop at the Olympic Park to take some picture from outside of the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. The bird nest stadium hosted the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Olympics, and it’s the stadium for football competitions. Water Cube, or the Beijing National Aquatics Center, it’s the main stadium for all indoor aquatics competitions in the 2008 Olympics.
Back to hotel around 7:00 PM.
Day 4 Departure Beijing:
Sightseeing and Activities:
Today you will be on your own. Please check out of the hotel before noon (12:00 Pm).
(Please let us know, if you want us to arrange the airport transfer service.)
End of the Service
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Group land transfer service for 2 days tour.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Mineral water
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Airport and hotel transfer service
- Travel insurance.
- Tips to guide and driver as your wish. (Based on the well-done job of the guide and driver).
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.
1.Please take Hiking boots, sticks or trekking sticks, backpack, sun-glasses, sunscreen, snacks, camera for this hiking tour.
2. The traveler whose body is not fit for the hiking such as arthritis, heart disease, hypertension, asthma, and the traveler who are drunk are not recommended to take this tour.
3. Don’t take baby less than 3 years old for this tour, and the traveler who are more than 80 years old are not recommended to take this tour.
4. Do not wear short pants.
5. Please go to toilet at the entrance of the wall before the hiking, there is no toilet on the Wall. Please carry toilet paper by yourself always.
6. This tour is not available under the following weather condition: Rain, Snow, Strong Wind, etc.