1 Day Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Impression Lijiang Show Tour
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is the holy mountain in the heart of Naxi’s people, which is a snow-capped mountain located in the southern part of China. The widespread legends and myths of the Naxi ethnic minority and the unclimbed Shanzidou deeply attract people’s attention who had already came here or who wants to come here. Moreover, you will have the chance to enjoy the Impression Lijang Ethnic Show which demonstrated the traditions and lifestyles of the Naxi, Yi and Bai peoples in this area if you join this amazing tour.
- sightsee Ganhaizi Meadow and Baisha Old Town
- Taste local delicacies
- Visit the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
- Enjoy the Impression Lijang Ethnic Show
At 9:00 AM, private driver and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive about 30 KM to Ganhaizi Meadow(3100 M), which is located at the east foot of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and is only 25 kilometers (15.5 miles) away from Lijang Baisha Old Town.
And then head to Baisha Old Town which is located in the foot of the Jade dragon Snow Mountain. It is one of the oldest zones in the city of Lijang and it is much quieter here, the local shops and restaurants are retained the original style since it has not be commercialized. In this tour, the Naxi people’s peaceful daily life and the ethnic customs are also shown.
Then, Taste Yunnan delicacies.
After lunch, head to the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, which is located in the southernmost glacier of the Northern Hemisphere. It was consisted of 13 peaks which covered by snow all year round. The snow-covered mountain resembles a jade dragon lying in the clouds, hence the name.
After the whole day tour, at about 6:00 PM, you will be driven back to your hotel. Tour end!
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charges & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.