1 Day Guiyang City Highlights Tour
On this day, you will visit Jiaxiu Pavilion (甲秀楼), Wenchang Pavilion (文昌阁) and Qianlingshan Park (黔灵山公园). During this trip, you will see the unique local architectures and traditional Chinese ancient buildings of Guiyang (贵阳), meanwhile, you will also learn the unique cultural customs and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery of Guiyang.
- Visit the top attractions in Guiyang.
- Get to learn the cultures and traditional ancient architectures of Guiyang.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the attractions of Guiyang.
Day 1 Guiyang
Sightseeing and Activities: Jiaxiu Pavilion, Wenchang Pavilion and Qianlingshan Park.
In the morning, drive to Jiaxiu Pavilion. Jiaxiu Pavilion is located on the Nanming River, which is built on the basis of a boulder in the river. When you walk there, you’ll find it is a rare quiet place in the downtown area with antique scenery inside and high-rise buildings outside the scenic area. Cuwei Garden (翠微园) is next to the Jiaxiu Pavilion, is a combination of temple architecture and garden courtyard. You can not only see the beautiful scenery here, but also see the literary works and calligraphy works of Chinese literati.
Then drive to Wenchang Pavilion, which is a Taoist temple in Ming dynasty (1609) and has a very unique architectural style. You can appreciate the ancient Chinese architecture and learn about Taoist culture there.
After lunch, you’ll drive to Qianlingshan Park. It is an integrated park integrating natural scenery, cultural relics, folk customs and entertainment. Take a cable car to KanZhu Pavilion (瞰筑亭), the Guiyang panoramic view will appear in front of your eyes. Then visit the Hongfu Temple (弘福寺). There are many macaques on the way down the mountain. When your are attracted by their loveliness, please don’t forget to take care of your own things, so as not to be taken away by the curious macaques. After visiting the Qianling Lake (黔灵湖), you will go to visit the zoo. There are many snack bars near the zoo. You can buy some snacks to replenish your energy. After the tour, we will drive you back to hotel.
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- -Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- -Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- -Two bottles of water each day each person;
- -Travel agency liability insurance;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Breakfast and dinner;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.