Zhangjiajie Travel Tips
In order to provide a comfortable tour for visitors, China Dragon Tours provides the detailed information about useful numbers, hospitals, banks, post offices and expresses and other information related to Zhangjiajie Tour.
1. Useful Numbers of Zhangjiajie
|Zhangjiajie Airport Office||0744--8238211|
|Zhangjiajie Airline Inquiry||0744--8238294|
|Zhangjiajie Railway Station||0744--8512112|
2. Expresses and Post Offices in Zhangjiajie
China Post(Business Hall of Zhangjiajie Post Office in Jiefang Road)
Add: No. 216 Jiefang Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区解放路216号)
China Post(Post Office in Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City)
Add: No. 1 Bailu Road, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市武陵源区白鹭路1号)
Zhangjiajie Post Office(Business Hall in Shizi Street)
Add: Floor 1, Nongfeng Building, Shizi Street, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie(张家界市永定区十字街农丰大厦一楼)
Sangzhi Post Office
Add: No., 900-901 Wenming Road, Sangzhi County, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市桑植县文明路900-901)
Post Office in Xujiafang Township
Add: Northwest 50 meters of Xujiafang Police Station, Cili County(慈利县许家坊派出所西北侧50米)
STO Express(Zhangjiajie Company)
Add: Floor 1 of Huangjinta Neighborhood Committee, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区黄金塔居委会1楼)
Yunda Express(Huilong Road)
Add: Northeast 50 meters of Chongshi Experimental Primary School, Huilong Road, Yongding District(永定区回龙路崇实实验小学东北50米)
Add: Nanzhuang Road, Yongding City, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province(湖南省张家界市永定区南庄路)
SF Express(Zhongbao Alley)
Add: No. 1 Zhongbao Alley, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区中保巷1号)
Add: Northeast 60 meters of the Junction of Gaoshang Street and West Wenming Road)(桑植县高尚街与文明西路交叉口东北侧60米)
YTO Express(Tianmen Road)
Add: North 50 meters of Youth Hostel, Tianmen Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province(湖南省张家界市永定区天门路青年旅舍北50米)
3. Banks in Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie Rural Commercial Bank(Wentang Office)
Add: Rural Commercial Bank, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province(湖南省张家界市农村商业银行)
China Construction Bank(Huilong Road Sub-branch)
Add: Building 1 of Yicheng Zhongyang, South Renmin Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区人民南路逸臣中央1栋)
China Construction Bank(Ziwu Road Sub-branch)
Add: No. 423 Ziwu Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区子午路423号)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China(Guanliping Sub-branch)
Add: Southeast Corner of the Junction of Yingbin Road and Dayong Road)(迎宾路与大庸路交叉口东南角)
China Construction Bank(Wulingyuan Sub-branch)
Add: No. 11 Bailu Road, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province(湖南省张家界市白鹭路11号)
China Construction Bank(Nanzhuangping Sub-branch)
Add: Nanzhuang Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province(湖南省张家界市永定区南庄路)
China Construction Bank(Office in Chongwen Road)
Add: At the Gate of Phase II of Hardware Building Material Market(五金建材市场二期门口)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China(Yongding Sub-branch)
Add: No. 112 Jiefang Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区解放路112号)
4. Hospitals in Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie People's Hospital
Add: No. 192 Guyong Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区古庸路192号)
Zhangjiajie Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Add: No. 33 Huilong Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区回龙路33号)
Wulingyuan People's Hospital
Add: Wuling Road, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City (张家界市武陵源区武陵路)
Sangzhi Ethic Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Add: Wenming Road, Liyuan Town(澧源镇文明路)
Renkang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Zhangjiajie
Add: Zhangqing Highway, Dayong Bridge, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区大庸桥张青公路)
Add: No. 328 Beizheng Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City(张家界市永定区北正路328号)
Jinzhou Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Add: No. 357 Beizheng Street(北正街357)
5. Best Time to Visit Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie is a place to visit all year round.
- Spring(April to May): Spring is a season that all comes into life. All leaves are verdan, the buds are tender, and misty landscapes are likely to show after the rain. Of course, it is the one of the best time to visit Zhangjiajie for photographers.
- Summer(June to August): Although it is hot in summer, especially in the daytime, it is cool when you come to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. On rainy days, the mountains are beautiful, which are encircled by mist.
- Autumn(September to November): Autumn is a harvest season, also a tourism season. The beauty of Zhangjiajie in autumn will always make you enjoy yourselves so much as to forget to leave. Tianzi Mountain is the best place to see fallen leaves.
- Winter(December to March of the next year): It is the season that is possible to see the snow scenery in the mountains, such as Tianzi Mountain.
6. Things to Do in Zhangjiajie
Characterized by spectacular landscapes, charming natural scenery and diverse ethnic customs, Zhangjiajie is an impressive region to visit. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park shall be on the list of Zhangjiajie Travel, and it has different beauties in four seasons. Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon is a must-see place when you come to Zhangjiajie. When you come to Zhangjiajie, there are too many things to do, such as the famous Yangjiajie Scenic Area in Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie, the splendid Gallery of Sandstone Painting in Zhangjiajie. Zhangjiajie is also a place to experience the culture of the Tujia architecture, typical villages of Tujia ethnic group and Tujia Ethnic Folk Garden is a good place to visit. If you are interested in the architecture culture of Tujia and Miao, Fenghuang Ancient Town is your best choice. It is difficult to list all attractions in Zhangjiajie one by one. If you want to know detailed information about attractions in Zhangjiajie, you can see the introduction of attractions in the following. Of course, you can contact us for more detailed information. Therefore, come here, we can always find the right attractions for you according to your requirements. In fact, when you choose to go to Guangxi, what you meet will be a dreamy trip.
7. How to Get to Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie is a prefecture-level city in the northwestern part of Hunan province, China. There are many ways for you to get to Zhangjiajie, namely, by air, train, or bus.
8. Other Travel Tips
What to Pack
- Spring: Long sleeves with a jacket and long trousers are the best choice. If you want to go to mountains, such as Tianzi Mountain, it is better to wear a hoodie or raincoat due to the strong wind.
- Summer: In order to get a comfortable trip to Zhangjiajie in summer, these things are necessary, such as T-shirt, shorts, a light coat, sunglasses, a sun hat, a pair of hiking shoes. Of course, the mosquito repellant and raincoat are your best choices.
- Autumn: A light sweater, hoodie, and trousers are necessary.
- Winter: Warm and windproof clothing, gloves, a mask, and non-slip footwear.
What to Notice
- In China, please had better not travel in peak seasons, such as Chinese New Year, International Labor Day and National Day. If you want to experience the traditional festival culture, Taking a tour during the traditional festivals of China can get the opportunity to experience the festivals culture.
- There is plenty of oxygen in the mountains, and there are more dead leaves on the ground. Please do not smoke in the scenic area.