3 Days Wuhan City Tour from Yichang by Speed Train
Among the first group of Famous Chinese Historical and Cultural Cities, Wuhan boasts unique natural scenery and cultural landscape. Through this Wuhan City Tour, you will know more about the culture of Wuhan city by visiting Guiyuan Temple, Yellow Crane Tower, Hubei Provincial Museum…
- Get a better understanding of the culture of Wuhan city.
- Appreciate the Xiling Gorge scenery on the Sanyou Cave.
- Day 1: Yichang – Wuhan
- Day 2: Wuhan
- Day 3: Wuhan Departure
Day 1 Yichang – Wuhan
Sightseeing and Activities: Sanyou Cave
Upon your arrival, met by tour guide and transferred to visit Sanyou Cave (Cave of Three Travelers), a huge cave on the cliff of the northern peak in Xiling Mountain, which is one of the best natural sites to visit when traveling and exploring the Three Gorges area.
Then take the 2-hours bullet train to Wuhan and be escorted to your hotel in Wuhan.
Day 2 Wuhan
Sightseeing and Activities: Guiyuan Temple, Heptachord Terrace, Yellow Crane Tower
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
A full day to explore Wuhan city. First we will head to Guiyuan Temple. Built in the 15th year of Shunzhi, Qing Dynasty, it is one of the four best temples in Wuhan.
Then move on to visit Heptachord Terrace. Originally built in the Northern Song Dynasty, it was built to commemorate a couple of friends in ancient China, namely, Yu Boya and Zhong Ziqi.
Later continue today’s tour to Yellow Crane Tower, one of the Four Great Towers of China. The top of the tower has a broad view of its surroundings and the Yangtze River.
Day 3 Wuhan Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Hubei Provincial Museum, East Lake
Morning after breakfast, head to visit Hubei Provincial Museum. Established in 1953, it is one of the best known museums in China with a large amount of state-level historic and cultural relics, such as Sword of Goujian.
Then walk to visit East Lake – the largest lake within a city in China. Take a boat to enjoy the scenery.
After the tour, transferred to the airport or railway station for your next destination. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.