3 Days Guilin and Yangshuo Tour with Li River Cruise and Daxu Ancient Town
Guilin and the nearby Li River display some of the most unique and beautiful terrain in all of China. During this trip, you will enjoy the Li River cruise and the scenery along the river. Daxu Ancient Town is well known for its traditonal architecture. You will also visit Reed Flute Cave, Gudong Waterfall Scenic Area, and West Street in Yangsuo.
- Enjoy the best highlights of Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Cruise the Li River and enjoy the spectacular landscapes along the way.
- Vist the preserved ancient buildings and worn bluestone streets in Daxu Ancient Town.
- Play in the Gudong Waterfall Scenic Area.
- Day 1: Guilin Arrival
- Day 2: Guilin – Yangsuo – Guilin
- Day 3: Guilin Departure
Day 1 Guilin Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
After your arrival in Guilin, tour guide will pick you up from airport and then transfer you to your hotel.
Day 2 Guilin – Yangshuo – Guilin
Sightseeing and Activities: Li River Cruise, West Street
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, we will take Li River cruise to Yangsuo for about 4 hours. On the twisty Li River from Zhujiang to Yangshuo, it covers hundreds and thousands of grotesque peaks. Breathe the fresh air, feel the gentle breeze and enjoy the spectacular landscapes here. Have lunch on board.
In the afternoon, disembark at Yangsuo. Then explore the ancient town – Yangsuo. It has a history of over 1400 years. Walk around West Street to find a lot of unique shops selling traditional handcrafts, hand-made scarfs, snacks of local flavor etc. Then you will be transferred back to Guilin city in the evening.
Day 3 Guilin Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Reed Flute Cave, Daxu Ancient Town, Gudong Scenic Area
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, we will visit Reed Flute Cave. Reed Flute Cave is the “Palace of Natural Arts” with beautiful stalactite and stalagmite formations illuminated by colorful lights.
Then we will drive to Daxu Ancient Town. Near the bank of the Li River, Daxu ancient town is noted for its well preserved ancient buildings, worn bluestone streets and traditional culture. It offers visitors ancient temples to stone streets to a historic market, which is a paradise for lovers of history and antiquities.
After the visit of Daxu Ancient Town, we will stop at Gudong Waterfall Scenic Area. It is the largest forest park in Guilin, as well as the forest park nearest to Guilin city. It is famous for its unique waterfall and you can play in the Gudong Waterfall.
After all the visit, you will be transferred to Guilin airport for your flight.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.