3 Days Chengdu & Dujiangyan Panda Base Volunteer Tour
This tour will take you to know the ancient history and culture background of chengdu city, as well as the highlights in Dujiangyan....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000913
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Chengdu - Dujiangyan - Mt. Qingcheng - Chengdu
Departure City: Dujiangyan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Panda Culture Wildlife
This tour will take you to know the ancient history and culture background of chengdu city. Jinsha Cultural Relics in Jinsha Site Museum is a complete demonstration of ancient Sichuan culture. Dujiangyan Irrigation System is the oldest and only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world and Mt. Qingcheng is one of the most famous Taoist mountains in China. Panda Keeper Program in Dujiangyan Panda Base provides people who are interested in animal conservation research an opportunity to learn more about giant pandas.
- Know the ancient history and culture background of Chengdu city.
- Experience the culture of Taoism in this Taoism Birthplace and enjoy the fresh air in the forest.
- Visit the oldest and only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world.
- Know the daily life of the cute pandas and get close to the lovely creatures.
- Day 1: Chengdu
- Day 2: Chengdu – Dujiangyan
- Day 3: Dujiangyan – Chengdu
Day 1: Chengdu Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Airport pick-up, Jinsha Site Museum
Upon arrival, your tour guide & driver will pick you up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. After a short break, visit Jinsha Site Museum, a complete demonstration of ancient Sichuan culture. The bronze masks, the jade articles, the elephant trunks will tell you the mystic story of ancient Shu(the simple name of Sichuan)Kingdom…
Day 2: Chengdu – Dujiangyan
Sightseeing and Activities: Mt. Qingchengshan, Dujiangyan Irrigation System
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, pick you up from your hotel and drive to Mt. Qingchengshan. Take a cable car up to visit the cultural relics and historic sites among the mountains, such as Jianfu Palace, Shangqing Palace, and the Tianshi Cave. If time permits, try to walk down on foot. Visit the well-preserved Taoist Temples and experience the culture of Taoism.
After lunch, drive to Dujiangyan Irrigation System, which is the oldest and only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world, sightseeig at Yuzui, Feishayan and Baopingkou to know how the ancient people do the project and how it can be used. It also boasts of a beautiful landscapes and many cultural relics and historical sites.
After that, transfer you to the hotel in Dujiangyan city.
Day 3: Dujiangyan – Chengdu
Sightseeing and Activities: Dujiangyan Panda Base
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, drive to Dujiangyan Panda Base, which is located at Shiqiao Village, Qingchengshan Town. The Panda Keeper Program provides people who are interested in animal conservation research an opportunity to learn more about giant pandas. During the experience, you will work with our skilled keepers and researchers to learn about giant pandas and biodiversity conservation, giant panda breeding, research, feeding management and behavior,and will also learn more about Chinese culture and customs.
After the tour, drive back to Chengdu.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.