2 Days Private Beijing Tours from Tianjin Cruise Port
This 2-day Great Wall and Forbidden City tour is private. Your personal tour guide and private car will enable you to discover the two most famous must-see attractions in Beijing at a comfortable pace. to make the most of your time, your guide will respond to your requests. Don’t worry about wasting time. Your well-designed tour will be perfectly customized according to your schedule.
- Visit Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
- Enjoy different kinds of shows and try different kinds of interesting activities Beijing.
Day 1 Tianjin (Xingang) Port to Beijing
Sightseeing and Activities: Mutianyu Great Wall
Meet your tour guide and driver at Tianjin (Xingang) Port from 8am to 9am. Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu section was built in the mid-sixth century, earlier than the Badaling section. Mutianyu Great Wall is the largest and best quality section of the Great Wall. Transfer to the hotel after the tour.
Day 2 Beijing to Tianjin (Xingang) Port
Sightseeing and Activities: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
Pick you up from hotel at early morning at 7am by our tour guide & driver. Then, visit Temple of Heaven, a masterpiece of the Chinese people created in ancient times. People do a lot of activities at Temple of Heaven especially in the morning, you can see many native dancing, doing Tai Chi and so on. Afterwards, we’ll visit Tiananmen Square which is the largest city center square in the world and has witnessed many important history events of China, then head for the nearby Forbidden City, the imperial palace for twenty-four emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Return to Tianjin Port after the tour.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.