2 Days Guiyang City Tour with Qingyan Ancient Town
In this two days, you will visit Jiaxiu Pavilion (甲秀楼), Qianlingshan Park (黔灵山公园) , Qingyan Ancient Town (青岩古镇) and Huaxi Wetland Park (花溪公园). During this trip, you will see the traditional Chinese ancient buildings and beautiful water landscape of Guiyang (贵阳), meanwhile, you will also learn the unique cultural customs and of Guiyang.
- Visit the top attractions in Guiyang.
- Get to learn the cultures and traditional ancient architectures of Guiyang.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the attractions of Guiyang.
Day 1 Guiyang Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Jiaxiu Pavilion, Qianlingshan Park.
Our local guide and driver will meet you in the airport/ train station. Then transfer to Jiaxiu Pavilion (甲秀楼). Jiaxiu Pavilion is located on the Nanming River (南明河), which is built on the basis of a boulder in the river. When you walk there, you’ll find it is a rare quiet place in the downtown area with antique scenery inside and high-rise buildings outside the scenic area. Cuwei Garden (翠微园) is next to the Jiaxiu Pavilion, is a combination of temple architecture and garden courtyard. You can not only see the beautiful scenery here, but also see the literary works and calligraphy works of Chinese literati.
After lunch, you’ll drive to Qianlingshan Park (黔灵山公园). It is an integrated park integrating natural scenery, cultural relics, folk customs and entertainment. Take a cable car to KanZhu Pavilion (瞰筑亭), the Guiyang panoramic view will appear in front of your eyes. Then visit the Hongfu Temple (弘福寺). There are many macaques on the way down the mountain. When your are attracted by their loveliness, please don’t forget to take care of your own things, so as not to be taken away by the curious macaques. After visiting the Qianling Lake (黔灵湖), you will go to visit the zoo. There are many snack bars near the zoo. You can buy some snacks to replenish your energy. After the tour, we will drive you back to hotel.
Day 2 Guiyang Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Qingyan Ancient Town, Huaxi Wetland Park
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
In the morning, you will drive to Qingyan Ancient Town (青岩古镇), one of the four famous ancient towns of Guizhou (贵州). Qingyan Ancient Town is located in Huaxi District (花溪区) of Guiyang (贵阳), was founded in the Ming dynasty (1378) and has a history of more than 600 years. Afterwards, transfer to Huaxi Wetland Park (花溪湿地公园). Huaxi Wetland Park is a famous scenic area in Guizhou Province and is known as “The Pearl of the Plateau” in Guizhou. Walking in the park and enjoying the beautiful water landscape will make you feel calm and relaxed.
After this tour, the guide and driver will drive you to airport/train station to your next destination. Service ends.
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- -Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- -Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- -Two bottles of water each day each person;
- -Travel agency liability insurance;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Breakfast and dinner;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.