2 Days Chongqing Tour with Ciqikou Old Town and Three Gorges Museum
Chongqing has a long history of 3,000 years, which has left many famous scenic spots, ancient historical relics and spectacular natural wonders. During this tour, we will visit Mountainous City Footpath, Ciqikou old town, People Square, Chongqing Three Gorges Museum and Huangjueping Graffiti Street, as well as taking a night view cruise to appreciate the charming night view of Chongqing.
- Stimulate the tastebuds and find unique souvenirs at Ciqikou.
- Learn about the history and culture of Three Gorges.
- Appreciate the charming night view of Chongqing through night view cruise.
- Day 1: Chongqing Arrival
- Day 2: Chongqing Departure
Day 1 Chongqing Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Mountainous City Footpath, Ciqikou old town, People Square, Chongqing Three Gorges Museum, night view cruise
Upon arrival, met by tour guide and visit the Mountainous City Footpath with typical Chongqing characteristics. Stroll along the footpath with stone stairs for about 1.5 hours. Discover its history and enjoy the half panoramic scenery of the Yangtze River flowing through the modern city.
Then drive about half an hour to reach Ciqikou old town which would travel us back in time to ancient Chongqing. The name of the town can be traced back to porcelain production during the Ming and Qing Dynasties and was known as Little Chongqing.
After authentic Sichuan – styled lunch, transferred to Liziba Monorail Station, which is constructed inside a huge building, for a monorail tour.
When the monorail arrives at Zhengjiayan Station, walk through the long Air Defence Passage to the People Square and Chongqing Three Gorges Museum.
After dinner, transferred to the pier to board the night view cruise. From the boat, appreciate the charming night view of this mountainous city.
Day 2 Chongqing Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Huangjueping Graffiti Street
After breakfast, visit Huangjueping Graffiti Street. Huangjueping Graffiti Street is the largest graffiti art in China and the world, which is located in Huangjueping Area of Jiulongpo District, Chongqing City. It starts from Huangjueping Railway Hospital and ends at 501 Art Gallery, with a total length of 1.25 km(0.8 miles) and an area of about 50,000 square meters(12 acres). After the tour, escorted to the airport for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.