1 Day Hong Kong Muslim Tour
Islam was first introduced to Hong Kong in the middle of the 17th century. In 1605, the arrival of the British East India Company brought along the first group of Muslims to Hong Kong. Muslims were mainly distributed in Tsim Sha Tsui, New Territory and the Central District of Hong Kong. In 1870 the first Mosque was built on Shelly Street and was named Shelly Street Mosque. Today, other famous mosques in Hong Kong are Kowloon Mosque and the Islamic Center.
Day 1 Hong Kong Day Tour
Sightseeing and Activities:Visiting Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria Peak and Kowloon Mosque
Meals, Hotel Buffet Breakfast, Halal lunch and dinner in local restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Aberdeen Fishing Village is a fishing village located in the south coast of Hong Kong Island. It is home to hundreds of people living on fishing junks.
Victoria Peak is one of Hong Kong’s famous sightseeing, where you will enjoy the amazing spectacular view of the surrounding city skyline.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.