Beijing Wildlife Park
Beijing Wildlife Park is home to more than 200 species of wild animals. When you come to the park, you can watch exciting animal performances such as bear acrobatics, monkey cycling, and lion loop-jumping. In the free-range area in the park, tourists can feed animals through the iron bars.
English Name: Wildlife Park in Beijing
Chinese Name: 北京野生动物园
Attraction Type: Beijing Attraction, Park, Wildlife, Animals
Best Time to Visit: Whole year
Recommended Visiting Time: about 5-6 hours
Admission Fee: CNY 130
Address in English: Daxing District, Beijing
Address in Chinese:北京市大兴区
Why is the Wildlife Park in Beijing so Special?
Beijing Wildlife Park is home to more than 200 species of wild animals. When you come to the park, you can watch exciting animal performances such as bear acrobatics, monkey cycling, and lion loop-jumping. In the free-range area in the park, tourists can feed animals through the iron bars. The Beijing Wildlife Park also has a bird pavilion where you can see many beautiful birds such as flamingos and peacocks, as well as parrots capable of conversing with people.
Where is the Wildlife Park in Beijing?
Beijing Wildlife Park is located in Daxing District, about 50km north of Beijing city center.
How to Get There?
- Take bus No.828, 849 or 943 and get off at East Hulin Station
Attractions of Wildlife Park in Beijing
The visiting lines in Beijing Wildlife Park include a south and a north line, both of which lead to the cage-free area.
South Route Area
The South Route includes Golden Monkey House, Rare Animal House, Lion & bamboo House, Birds Lane, Ostrich Park, Animal Performance Area and Trucks for safari rides. You are suggested to get the show information in advance. The performance timetable is 11:00, 13:30 and 14:30 on regular days and 11:00, 12:00, 13:30, 14:30 and 15:30 on holidays. After visiting all the zones in this line, you can take the shuttle bus to feed animals in the cage-free area and then visit along the north line. Finally, exit through the gate at the end of the north line.
North Route Area
The North Route Area includes Waterfowl Lake, North Bird Woods, Kangaroo Park, Tropical Birds House, Pet Paradise for kids, toilet, clinic and police station.
Useful Travel Tips
- Admission Fee: CNY 130, including all areas, performances, and shuttle bus and small train rides inside the zoo.
- Opening Hours: April-October: 08:30-17:30; November-March: 09:00-17:00
- Take some food and water because they cost more inside the zoo.
- Bring sunscreen when you are going to visit in summer.
- Try to avoid visiting on weekends and holidays; it may be very crowded.
- Don’t feed the animals with your own food.
- 6 Days Beijing and Zhangjiakou 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Tour
- 7 Days Beijing and Zhangjiakou 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Tour