4 Days Guangzhou and Shenzhen Tour
Guangzhou, known in the west as Canton, offers a mixture of old and new besides the famous Canton Fair. Shenzhen as a relatively new modern city offers some fantastic manmade tourist attractions. This tour will take you see the essence of Guangzhou and Shenzhen, neighbors of Hong Kong, and two of China’s most prosperous cities and industrial centers.
- A short stay in both city Guangzhou and Shenzhen;
- Visit the highlights spots in Guanzhou and Shanghai;
- Tour is suitable for those who would like to explore Pearl River Delta or pass by this area.
Day 1 Guangzhou Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Guangzhou Arrival
Arrive in Guangzhou, you will be met at the airport & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day. Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong Province, is nicknamed the City of Goat. As a city of historic and cultural significance, it is the largest industrial and commercial city and the largest important and export port in South China.
Day 2 Guangzhou
Sightseeing and Activities: Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s Memorial Hall , Temple of Chen Family, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, Shamian Island
Today you will have an exploration in the city of Guangzhou, visiting those highlight spots in the downtown. Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s Memorial Hall is the 1st top of today’s tour. The building today in many ways symbolizes the city, and has become a key venue for the city’s large-scale meetings and performances. Then we will move to visit Temple of Chen Family, It is also known as Chen Clan Academy, was built between 1890 and 1894 during the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing dynasty. It was built with donations of the Chen family then spread in 72 counties in Guangdong province. The next stops are Temple of the Six Banyan Trees and Shamian Island. Temple of the Six Banyan Trees is a world famous ancient Buddhist temple built in 537 in Southern dynasties (386-581A.D). More than 1460 years ago in the Liang dynasty, Emperor Liangwu ordered the master priest, Tanyu to built Baozhuangyan Temple to store the Buddhist bones brought from Kampuchea.
Day 3 Guangzhou-Shenzhen
Sightseeing and Activities: Splendid China, Mineral Museum and the China Folk Culture Village
In the morning, you will take a train to Shenzhen (about 1 hour by D-train). Then begin your explore of Shenzhen. Firstly, you will visit the Splendid China. After lunch, visit the Mineral Museum and the China Folk Culture Village. At night, Dances between China Dragon & Phoenix is available as your optional night show (at your own expense).
Day 4 Shenzhen Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Shenzhen departure
Free at leisure until to be transferred to the airport for your next destination.
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Meals not mentioned;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.