4 Day Kanas Lake Dream Tour
Kanas Lake is one of the most beautiful sights in the North Xinjiang area, which presents different colors in different seasons. This tour will take you to this fairyland...
Code of Tour: CDT0000000796
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Urumqi - Burqin - Kanas Lake - Urumqi
Departure City: Kanas Lake
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Landscape
Located in a valley in the Altai Mountains, Kanas Lake was formed around 200,000 years ago as a result of glacier movement. It is one of the most beautiful sights in the North Xinjiang area, which presents different colors in different seasons.
- Enjoy the stunning views of this peaceful and colorful lake.
- Explore the beauty of northern Xinjiang.
- Day 1: Urumqi – Burqin
- Day 2: Burqin – Kanas lake
- Day 3: Kanas Lake – Karamay
- Day 4: Karamay – Urumqi
Day 1 Urumqi – Burqin
Sightseeing and Activities: Karamay wild animal protection zone
Hotel pickup at 7:00am L.T and then drive to Burqin county. It will take about 10 hours and through Kurbantonggut desert. Stop at Karamay wild animal protection zone for a visit and arrive in Burjin at about 6:00pm L.T. Have dinner at local famous night market at your own expense.
Day 2 Burqin – Kanas lake
Sightseeing and Activities: Kanas Lake
Accommodation: Kanas lake
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast at hotel, head to Kanas Lake. Have a short visit to multi-colored beach on the way and arrive in the entrance of Kanas lake – Jiadengyu at about 11:00am. Take 1-hour shuttle bus around the lake area.
After the shuttle bus tour, hiking along the kanas River and take a boat if you like(optional). Or visit watch tower to see the whole view of the Kanas Lake area, which takes around 3-4 hours.
Day 3 Kanas Lake – Karamay
Sightseeing and Activities: Moon Bay, Wolong Bay, Ghost city
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast at hotel, take the shuttle bus to the entrance of Kanas lake. There are several spots on the way where you can stop to appreciate, such as Moon Bay and Wolong Bay.
Then drive to Karamay city for overnight. On the way, stop at Ghost city to enjoy the sunset.
Day 4 Karamay – Urumqi
Sightseeing and Activities:
After breakfast at hotel, drive back to Urumqi and get there at around 2:00-3:00pm. Transfer to your hotel or airport according to your schedule. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.