3 Days Zhengzhou City Tour with Chinese Kungfu Experience in Shaolin Temple
Besides the highlights of Zhengzhou, this tour provides an excellent chance to explore Kongfu by enjoying the fantastic Kung Fu show and having a Kung Fu class at Shaolin...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001096
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Zhengzhou - Dengfeng - Shaolin Temple - Dengfeng - Zhengzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture Kungfu History
70km away from Zhengzhou, Dengfeng is world famous for Shaolin Temple, which is the cradle of Chinese Zen Buddhism and Kungfu, and reputed as ‘the No. 1 Temple under Heaven’. This tour provides an excellent chance to explore Kung Fu by enjoying the fantastic Kung Fu show and having a Kung Fu class at Shaolin Temple.
- Join a specially designed Kung Fu class.
- Appreciate the ancient “Wood & Bone” architectural style of Yangshao culture.
- Visit one of the three major museums in China – Henan Museum.
- Day 1: Zhengzhou Arrival
- Day 2: Zhengzhou – Dengfeng
- Day 3: Dengfeng – Zhengzhou
Day 1 Zhengzhou Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Henan Museum, Yellow River Scenic Area
After airport-hotel transfer, head to visit the national Museum – Henan Museum, which is one of the three major museums in China, and the largest center for the collection and study of cultural relics.
Afterwards transferred to Yellow River Scenic Area, 20 kilometers away the northwest of Zhengzhou City. It is a section of hills along the Yellow River covered with bushes, trees and a large paved plaza.
Stay overnight in Zhengzhou.
Day 2 Zhengzhou – Dengfeng
Sightseeing and Activities: Shaolin Temple, Kung Fu Learning, Pagoda Forest, Shaolin Kung Fu Performance,
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, transferred to Dengfeng for a visit. First enjoy a Kung Fu learning in Shaolin Temple for about 2 hours. Then visit Shaolin Temple, with a history of more than 1500 years, which is reputed as the Head Temple of all Zen Buddhist temples in China. And in the year of 2010, it was listed as the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Shaolin Kung Fu Performance is another highlight of this tour, which is performed by the professional performance team from Shaolin Tagou Wushu School.
Then after the experience, move on to Pagoda Forest to see hundreds of stone pagodas and graveyard for the monks through the ages.
Day 3 Dengfeng – Zhengzhou
Sightseeing and Activities: Zhengzhou Dahecun Ruins
After breakfast, drive to Zhengzhou Dahecun Ruins. It provides a model example of Yangshao culture with many well preserved building foundations in a unique “Wood & Bone” architectural style.
After visiting, transferred to airport to catch your flight for next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.