3 Days Kunming City Tour to the Stone Forest and Western Hill
Kunming is an attractive travel destination and well known as the “Spring City”, with convenient transport links in and out of this city, Kunming welcomes and sees off tens of thousands of visitors every day. This tour will offer a chance to discover the charming of Kunming city.
- Enjoy the world wonder – the Stone Forest
- Stroll around the Bird and Flower Market
- Sightsee the cragged Grottoes on Western Hill
- Day 1: Kunming Arrival
- Day 2: Kunming – Stone Forest – Jingxing Bird Market
- Day 3: Western Hill – Yuantong Temple
Day 1 Kunming Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Green Lake
Upon arrival in Kunming Airport, be met and move on to the hotel. Then take a leisure time to stroll along the Green Lake if time permits.
Day 2 Kunming – the Stone Forest – Jingxing Bird and Flower Market
Sightseeing and Activities: the Stone Forest, Bird and Flower Market
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
This morning, pick up from hotel and drive to the the Stone Forest(about 1.5 hours), which is one of the most remarkable natural phenomenas of China.
After lunch, return back to Kunming to experience the local life in Jingxing Bird and Flower Market which is located in the city center, it’s interesting to select your favorites among those nice antiques, jewelry ornaments, handicrafts, and so forth.
Day 3 Western Hill – Yuantong Temple
Sightseeing and Activities: Western Hill, Dragon Gate, Yuantong Temple
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
After breakfast, move on to Western Hill where Taoist temples and Buddhism Temples could be found. Then visit the outstanding scenic place in Western Hills – Dragon Gate, which is a big exquisite stone carved edifice, stand on the edge of the cliff to sightsee and experience the steepness of the hill have a unique lingering charm, besides, it’s a perfect angle to enjoy or photography the spectacle of Dianchi Lake.
After lunch, head to Yuantong Temple , which has a history of more than 1200 years. It is one of the grandest as well as the most important Buddhist temple in Yunnan Province.
Return to the hotel or transfer to the airport to finish this essence tour.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff.
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.