1 Day Xian City Muslim Culture Tour
Xian is the capital city of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, we can explore the great history...
Code of Tour: YCT-XA002
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xian
Departure City: Xian
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History Minority
Xian is the capital city of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, we can explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors that were buried for over 2,000 years. We will taste the Muslim food and culture that you may never experience.
- Explore one of the largest museum in China
- Get a bird’s view of Xian on Bell Tower
- Explore Muslim culture and history in Great Mosque
Day 1 Xian City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Shaanxi Historical Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower, Great Mosque, Muslim Street
Be met by your guide and driver at your hotel in the morning. Drive to visit the Shaanxi Historical Museum. It is one of the best museums in China, also a large modern museum of the national level. (1 hour) , then we will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his collection of classic Buddhist artifacts brought from India. (1 hour) . After having lunch, drive to the center of Xi’an city, get a bird’s view of the city from the top of the Bell Tower. Wander around the Muslim Street to taste some snacks. Visit the Great Mosque of Xi’an, which is a tranquil and historic mosque that has served Xi’an’s Muslim community for more than a millennium. The largest and best preserved of the ancient mosques of China, its buildings are a fascinating fusion of Chinese and Arabian styles.
After visiting, transfer you to your hotel, service ends.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electronic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots. （The ticket for climbing Big Wild Goose Pagoda）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.