1 Day Shanghai City Tour with The Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple and Nanjing Road
Shanghai has a long history but with a very modern vibe. It is a cosmopolitan metropolis that beautifully combines Chinese and Western cultures, making it a very special place...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001190
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shanghai
Departure City: Shanghai
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Family Culture
Shanghai has a long history, but with a very modern vibe. It is a true cosmopolitan metropolis which beautifully combines Chinese and Western cultures, making it a very special place for visitors. There are much to see and do such as the renowned sites like the bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple and Nanjing Road.
- Wander the exquisite and classic Yuyuan Garden.
- Enjoy a nice panoramic view from the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
- View the coexist of classical and modernist style architectures along the Bund.
About 8：00am, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and start the tour. First we will walk along the famous Nanjing Road and the Bund. Nanjing Road is China’s premier shopping street with the length of 5.5km. The bund is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai.
Then we will wander the exquisite pavilions, halls, rockeries, ponds and cloisters of the classic Yuyuan Garden, a beautiful garden in the south of the Yangtze River.
Afterwards, we head to the Jade Buddha Temple, which is a venerable and famous Buddhist temple built in 1928.
If you’re lucky, you can watch the monks serving a ceremony in a side room. Then continue our trip to the Oriental Pearl Tower. The ultra-modern Oriental Pearl TV Tower combines ancient concepts with 21st Century technology, where you can get a bird-eye-view of whole Shanghai city.
After all the visit, you will be transfered back to your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.