1 Day Kunming Tour to Kunming Little People’s Kingdom and World Butterfly Ecological Garden
During this tour, you will have the chance to experience and see another aspect of Kunming – the culture and life of the little people, to see how they...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001236
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Food
During this tour, you will have the chance to experience and see another aspect of Kunming – the culture and life of the little people, to see how they live , how they work and how they show themselves to the world. Besides, this tour offers a good chance to learn butterfly by visiting the World Butterfly Ecological Park.
- Visit the Kingdom of Little people.
- Learn about butterfly in the World Butterfly Ecological Park.
This morning, be picked up from the hotel and drive to visit the Kingdom of the Little People. The park was founded in September 2009 by Chen Mingjing, a wealthy real estate investor, who hopes to make the park a destination for tourists visiting China. He provides English lessons for his employees to help them interact with foreign tourists. He aims to eventually employ 1,000 people with dwarfism. As of 2010, there were over 100 employees whose ages ranged from 19 to 48. The park requires employees to be less than 51 inches (130 cm) tall. And the employees live in nearby dormitories which were specifically constructed to be accessible to short people.
After lunch, transfer to the World Butterfly Ecological Park, it’s not only a rare Cape youth education base and Butterfly film base, but also has the world’s largest butterfly species.
Then drive back to hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.