1 Day Dujiangyan Panda Holding Tour from Chengdu
Dujiangyan Panda Base is the only place in the world people can take picture with Chinese national treasure-Giant Panda, where is 60 KM distance from chengdu city....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000907
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Chengdu - Dujiangyan Panda Base - Chengdu
Departure City: Dujiangyan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Panda Culture
Dujiangyan Panda Base is the only place in the world people can take picture with Chinese national treasure-Giant Panda, where is 60 KM distance from chengdu city. This special day trip will give you the chance to hold the cute panda to take photos in your arms, which will leave a lifetime memory. Just follow our step and enjoy now!
- Take photos with a cute Giant Panda at Dujiangyan Panda Base.
- Visit Wuhou Temple, a shrine integrated with tombs of Liubei and Zhuge Liang.
- Experience traditional Chengdu life in Jinli Old Street and appreciate the elegant style of its architectures.
- In the morning
In the early morning, your tour guide & driver will pick you up from your hotel in Chengdu and then drive to the Dujiangyan Panda Base.
Once arrival, your guide will introduce the professional panda keepers to you and give you the uniform and gloves. Then you will meet the cute pandas and hold a giant panda to take photos. It is a magical experience and a lifetime memory to hold an adorable panda in your arms. Do not touch the sensitive parts of panda(ear, face) while you do panda picture.
Then drive back to Chengdu.
- In the afternoon
Visit Wuhou Temple, a temple in memory of Zhuge Liang who was the most famous Military strategist in the Three Kingdoms. The temple is surrounded by ancient cypress trees and classic red walls, creating a nostalgic atmosphere.
Then visit Jinli old Street, one of the oldest streets full of delicious local snacks, delicate artifacts, interesting folk shows, etc. The architectural style tells you what Sichuan looks like in the Qing dynasty.
After the visiting, be transferred back to your hotel in Chengdu city.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- The donation of RMB1800 to Dujiangyan Panda Base;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.