1 Day Dali Culture Tour with Xizhou Old Town and Erhai Lake Cruise
Dali city was once the ancient capital of the kingdom Nanzhao, which flourished during 8th to 9th centuries, and then 937-1253 respectively. It is one of Yunnan’s most popular tourist destinations. Dali is 300 kilometers away from Kunming city. It takes four hours’ drive to get there, and only needs 40 minutes to take a plane from Kunming Changshui International Airport. This One Day Dali Culture tour will show the old and modern culture of Dali to you, and also take you to explore the charm of the city.
- Visit the Three Pagodas and Chongsheng Monastery in Dali
- Cruise in Erhai Lake
- Stroll in the Xizhou Old Town
In the early morning, pick up and transfer to the Three Pagodas and Chongsheng Monastery in Dali which is a historical attraction and has a very long history. The Three Pagodas are located about 1.5 km north of Dali old town. The Three Pagodas are well known for their resilience, they have endured several man-made and natural catastrophes over more than one thousand years.
After lunch, we’ll cruise in the Erhai Lake by the small boat to the Jinsuo Islet. There are 200 Bai ethnic families and about 1000 people in Jinsuo Island. On the Erhai Lake cruise, you will have a close look at the green Cangshan Mountain and the Three Pagodas as well as lots of birds and seagulls flying over the lake.
After landing, head to Xizhou Old Town to experience Bai people’s life. you will have the chance to discover bai’s costume and lifestyle in their dwellings. Also you can taste their authentic foods and typical drinks such as the Three Course Tea.
And then, send to your hotel to ends this joyful tour.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charges & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.