Nanshan Ski Resorts in Beijing
Nanshan Ski Resort is the most popular ski resort in Beijing. Covering more than 4,000 acres, it is also currently the largest, most advanced and most complete ski resort in North China.
English Name: Nanshan Ski Resort in Beijing
Chinese Name: 北京南山滑雪度假村
Attraction Type: Beijing Attraction, Park, Ski
Best Time to Visit: December – Late February
Recommended Visiting Time: about 2-5 days
Admission Fee: CNY 20-495
Address in English: Miyun District, Beijing
Address in Chinese:北京市密云区
Why is the Nanshan Ski Resorts in Beijing so Special?
Nanshan Ski Resort is the most popular ski resort in Beijing. Covering more than 4,000 acres, it is also currently the largest, most advanced and most complete ski resort in North China. It provides elementary trails, intermediate trails, advanced trails, teaching trails and entertainment ski trails, totally 25 trails. In addition, the ski equipment hall contains all kinds of ski equipment. Coaches, restaurants and hotels are also equipped to better serve ski lovers.
Where is the Nanshan Ski Resorts in Beijing?
Nanshan Ski Resort locates on the northern ridge of Nanshan Mountain in Miyun County.
How to Get There
- From Beijing to Nanshan Ski Resort, passengers can take direct shuttle bus at Shaoyaoju station from 7:45 am, Sanyuanqiao and Wudaokou stations from 8:00 am. The whole journey takes about 45-60 minutes. It costs CNY 30 for a single journey and CNY 55 for a round trip.
- Passengers can also take bus line 985 which departs every 5 minutes at Dondzhimen Coach Station and get off at Taiyangjiayuan, and then take a taxi to Nanshan Ski Resort directly. The taxi costs about CNY 30.
Brief Introduction of Nanshan Ski Resorts in Beijing
The ski resort has built 21 ski tracks which includes high, medium and primary tracks, which are suitable for high, medium and primary skiers. It also has the first snowboard park in China — Nanshan Mellow Park. There are jumping platform, single board wall, iron pole, U-groove and other facilities in the ski resort. At the same time, mogul advanced road, waves slope and children’s snowmobiles special road are opened, as well as the first six person snowmobiles football field in China.
Where to Rent Ski Equipment
You can rent skin suits in three ski equipment halls:
- The Snowboarding and Freestyle Mogul Skiing Equipment Renting Hall is located in the Xialai Square, providing Mogul Ski boards, snowboards, snow suits, ski glasses, helmets, and gloves.
- Nanshan Skiing Service Center Ski Equipment Renting Hall is on the main channel of the resort, providing ski boards, kinder ski boards, snow suits, ski glasses, helmet, and gloves.
- VIP Ski Equipment Renting Hall owns snowboards, ski boards, kinder ski boards, snow suits, ski glasses and gloves.
Xuedun Wooden House
Alpine style wooden house, 24 standard rooms are equipped with photoelectric fireplace, which is warm and romantic.
Price: CNY 580 a night for a Standard Room, CNY 680 a night in Holidays and Festivals
Each villa is equipped with 6 bedrooms, living room, fireplace, kitchen, providing a comfortable home for a ski holiday.
Price: CNY 4,880 a night for a whole villain normal days; CNY 5,880 in Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Spring Festival holiday
Where to Dine
- Alps Coffee Corner: freshly ground coffee, hot drinks, Western pastries and light meals
- Tailusi Diet Bar: Self-service western food
Price: CNY 168 or 198 for each.
- Nanshan Dining Hall: Chinese fast food, convenient and affordable menus and table meals
- Northeastern Restaurant: Northeastern food like Braised Fish with Soybean Paste, Stewed Fish in Iron Pan
Price: CNY 800 for the set meal for 10 people, CNY 1200 for the set meal for 10-12 people, CNY 1500 for the set meal for 10-12 people.
- Outdoor Snacks Plaza: various snacks like Korean barbecue, Japanese Oden, Xinjiang mutton skewers, Yunnan rice noodles, etc.
- Lavender Tearoom: coffee, various Chinese teas, hot drinks, cold drinks and desserts.
Useful Travel Tips
- Opening Hours: It is open in snow season from the late of Nov. or the beginning of Dec. to the middle of Mar. The business hour is 08:30~16:30 and 18:00~21:30.
- Rental Fee of Ski Equipment
|Snow Wear||CNY 40 / per suit
Only ski top or pants: CNY 25
|Toboggan||CNY 80 / per run including uphill lift|
|Canada Snow Sledding||CNY 20 / per run
CNY 100 for half an hour
CNY 160 for an hour
|Children Sledding||CNY 90 for 2 hours
Self-carried Sledding: CNY 100
|Locker||CNY 10 / each|
|Ski glasses, Helmets and Gloves||Goggles: CNY 25 / per pair
Helmet: CNY 20 / each
Gloves: CNY 5 / per pair
- Ski Cost at Nanshan Ski Resort
|Time||Weekdays||Weekends & New Year & Chinese New Year|
|2h daytime||CNY 160||CNY 285|
|3h daytime||CNY 200||CNY 335|
|4h daytime||CNY 230||CNY 395|
|All daytime||CNY 330||CNY 495|
|Day + Night
15:00 ~17:00; 18:00 ~21:30
|CNY 270||CNY 350|
|Night time||CNY 180|
|Entrance Fee: CNY 20|
- 6 Days Beijing and Zhangjiakou 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Tour
- 7 Days Beijing and Zhangjiakou 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Tour