Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Zhang Autonomous Region, is not only fascinating with its landscapes and human landscapes, but also its colorful ethnic customs. Simple folk customs, unique regional culture, such as farming, nomadism, festivals, costumes, diet and daily life, weddings and funerals, architecture, language, religious beliefs, etc. constitute a rich and colorful folk customs picture for your Nanning Travel.
Nanning City is a capital city with main group of Zhuang people. There are 35 ethnic groups, including Zhuang, Han, Yao, Hui, Miao, Dong, Man, Mongolia, Maonan, Jing.
- Guzhai Yao Ethnic Township, Mashan County, Nanning
- Lidang Yao Ethnic Township, Mashan County, Nanning
- Zhenxu Yao Ethnic Township, Shanglin County, Nanning
Traditional Ethnic Villages
- Ludong Village, Santang Town, Xingning District
- Qiaolao Village, Guling Town, Mashan County
- Yunli Village, Dafeng Town, Shanglin County
- Gongmu Village, Qiaoxian Town, Shanglin County
- Gumin Village, Xiangxian Town, Shanglin County
- Paihong Village, Zhenxu Yao Ethnic Township, Shanglin County
Nanning, a place with many ethnic minorities, has many unique folk festivals and the strong customs, which have become the major scenery line of Nanning Tourism. Although there are many traditional festivals in China, the most exciting is undoubtedly unique festivals for all ethnic groups.
- Firecrackers Dragon Festival in Binyang(宾阳炮龙节)
- Folk Song Festival(民歌节)
- Nanning International Folk Song Arts Festival(南宁国际民歌艺术节)
- Nanning International Tourist Food Festival(南宁国际旅游美食节)