One Day Beijing Huanghuacheng Great Wall Hiking Tour
During this tour, we will hike from Huanghuacheng great wall to Xishuiyu great wall. The Huanghuacheng Great Wall is located in Huairou District of Beijing City. It is a unique tourist destination famous for its natural beauties and man-made marvels.
- Explore natural beauties of Huanghuacheng great wall
- Exciting hiking tour from Huanghuacheng great wall to Xishuiyu great wall
Day 1 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Huanghuacheng Great Wall; Xishuiyu Great Wall
Your tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in the morning (7:00 am in summer and autumn; 8:00 am in spring and winter, if you would like to watch the sunset on the great wall, the departure time will be delayed accordingly), it takes about 2 hours to the Huanghuacheng Great Wall.
After we see the beautiful dam of the Huanghuacheng Reservoir at the foot of the wall, take some good photos first, and then we start the hike from Tenglong Restaurant & Lodge which is built on the mountain and climb about 20 minutes you will reach the Huanghuacheng Great Wall. At first you will hike the wall which is restored by local government and you will hike along the restored wall with about 1 hour, then you will pass by Zhuangdaokou Pass which is the border between restored Great Wall and unrestored wild Great Wall. After Zhuangdaokou Pass, you will take about 2.5 hours hike along the wild wall and finish the hike at Xishuiyu which is close to the lake. That’s why this section is also called Lakeside Great Wall. You will pass about 20 towers for the whole hiking.
Hike level is about 4.
The whole hiking takes about 4 hours and 9 km (5.6 mils).
After lunch, we will transfer back to your hotel.
Note: If you would like to watch the sunset on the great wall, please let us to know when you book this tour.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Private transfer service between hotel and Great Wall.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Mineral water
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guide and driver as your wish. (Based on the well-done job of the guide and driver).
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.
1.Please take Hiking boots, sticks or trekking sticks, backpack, sun-glasses, sunscreen, snacks, camera for this hiking tour.
2. The traveler whose body is not fit for the hiking such as arthritis, heart disease, hypertension, asthma, and the traveler who are drunk are not recommended to take this tour.
3. Don’t take baby less than 3 years old for this tour, and the traveler who are more than 80 years old are not recommended to take this tour.
4. Do not wear short pants.
5. Please go to toilet at the entrance of the wall before the hiking, there is no toilet on the Wall. Please carry toilet paper by yourself always.
6. This tour is not available under the following weather condition: Rain, Snow, Strong Wind, etc.