3 Days Yinchuan City Tour
This Yinchuan city tour covers the main highlights in Ningxia, such as the famous Helanshan Rock Carvings and Western Xia Tombs....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000989
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Yinchuan
Departure City: Yinchuan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Yinchuan is a beautiful, historical and cultural city of frontier with a long history in China, which is also regarded as the Land of Plenty in Northwest China. This Yinchuan city tour covers the main highlights in Ningxia, such as the famous Helanshan Rock Carvings and Western Xia Tombs.
- Visit Western Xia Tombs which consist of 9 imperial mausoleums and 250 tombs of others.
- Visit Helanshan Rock Carvings – tens of thousands of rock carvings by ancient nomadic tribes.
- Visit Nanguan Mosque which has a high status among the Hui people.
- Day 1: Yinchuan Arrival
- Day 2: Yinchuan
- Day 3: Yinchuan Departure
Day 1 Yinchuan Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Nanguan Mosque, Haibao Pagoda
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up and then transfer you to your hotel in Yinchuan city. After a bit of rest, head to visit Nanguan Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in Ningxia province and was built in Yuan Dynasty. Then continue the tour to Haibao Pagoda. With a history of over 1500 years, Haibao Pagoda is one of the eight highlights in Ningxia and on the list of the sixteen famous pagodas in China.
After all the visit, be escorted Back to your hotel.
Day 2 Yinchuan
Sightseeing and Activities: Helanshan Rock Carvings, Western Xia Tombs
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, drive to visit Helanshan Rock Carvings. There are several tens of thousands of rock carvings by ancient nomadic tribes.
Have lunch at a local restaurant and then move on to Western Xia Tombs. It consists of 9 imperial mausoleums and 250 tombs of others. The mausoleums hold the remains of the imperial leaders of the Western Xia Dynasty.
After all the visit, transferred back to your hotel in Yinchuan.
Day 3 Yinchuan Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Ningxia Museum
After breakfast, head to visit Ningxia Museum, which is a comprehensive historical museum in Ningxia province with a collection of cultural relics about the Historical Relics of Ningxia.
After lunch, transferred to Yinchuan airport or train station for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.