3 Days Chengdu & Bifengxia Panda Volunteer Tour
Bifengxia Panda Base is the world's largest giant panda base with volunteer programs where participants can help take care of the pandas....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000914
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Chengdu- Bifengxia - Chengdu
Departure City: Ya'an
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Panda Wildlife
Beside visiting the highlights in Chengdu, in the tour, you will have a rare chance to be a volunteer with pandas in Bifengxia Panda Base, the biggest Giant Panda base in the world to understand the daily life of pandas there.
- Have great fun by visiting the highlights in Chengdu city: Wenshu Temple, Jinli old Street.
- Experience the panda volunteer program to watch panda closely and take care of the chubby bears.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner of Sichuan cuisine.
Bifengxia Giant Panda Base has stopped the panda interconnect activities since January, 2015. The reopening date is to be announced. If you are planning a giant panda tour, please see our Panda Tour for inspiration.
- Day 1: Chengdu
- Day 2: Chengdu – Bifengxia
- Day 3: Bifengxia – Chengdu
Day 1: Chengdu Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Wenshu Temple, Jinli old street
Upon arrival, your tour guide and driver will pick you up at Chengdu Shuangliu airport and escort you to your hotel. After a short break, we will have a trip to Wenshu Temple, a hidden spiritual Buddhist temple of Qing Dynasty in Chengdu downtown. Then have a walk at Jinli old street, one of the oldest streets to appreciate the local snacks and artifacts. After that, have a delicious dinner of Sichuan cuisine.
Day 2: Chengdu – Bifengxia
Sightseeing and Activities: Bifengxia Panda Base
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, drive to the Bifengxia Panda Base. It is the world’s largest giant panda base with volunteer programs where participants can help take care of the pandas. It takes about 2.5 hours to drive to Bifengxia Giant Panda Base in Ya’an City.
Day 3: Bifengxia – Chengdu
Sightseeing and Activities: being a panda volunteer
Accommodation: No Hotels
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, being a panda volunteer to have plenty of time to watch pandas and take care of them. Meet the keepers at the center and get a work uniform. The mentor and guide will give a full introduction of the pandas. Then drive back to Chengdu.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.