1 Day Taiyuan City Tour
A city with more than 2,500 years, the historical and cultural Taiyuan is bestowed with many places of interest. This tour takes you to see the most famous temples...
Code of Tour: CDT0000034538
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Taiyuan
Departure City: Taiyuan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture
A city with more than 2,500 years, the historical and cultural Taiyuan is bestowed with many places of interest. This tour takes you to see the most famous temples which bear the long history and glorious culture of the city. You will visit Jinci Temple, Chunyang Palace and Twin Pagoda Temple with this tour.
- Chunyang Palace, Twin Pagoda, Jinci Temple
- Experience Chinese traditional culture.
- Day 1 : Taiyuan
Day 1 Taiyuan
Sightseeing and Activities:Chunyang Palace, Twin Pagoda Temple, Jinci Temple
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to visit Chuntang Palace to start this Taiyuan tour. Chunyang Palace is a famous Taoist temple which was firstly built during the later Song Dynasty for giving sacrifices to the Taoism supernatural being Lu Dongbin. Combining styles of Taoism and garden, Chunyang Palace distinguishes itself with unique Taoist architecture and natural features of towers and pavilions. The next destination to see will be Twin Pagoda Temple. The Twin Pagoda Temple is famous for its pair of towering pagodas which could be dated back to Ming Dynasty. These two pagodas are of octagonal shapes with 13 stories and are considered as the landmark of Taiyuan. You will appreciate the unique design and crafty construction of the Twin Pagoda Temple, also you will get some beautiful views of Taiyuan City on the top of the pagoda. The last arranged attraction to see will be Jinci Temple. The Jinci Temple is an ancient ancestral temple which was firstly built 1,400 years ago. After expansions in the late following dynasties, Jinci Temple has a collection of over 100 halls, towers, pavilions, terraces, and bridges, sculptures, gardens and buildings in diverse architectural styles. As this tour ends, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.