1 Day Quanzhou City Tour from Xiamen
During this one day Quanzhou Tour, we will visit Kaiyuan Temple, Qingjing Mosque, Guandi Temple, and Maritime and Archaeological Museum....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001021
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xiamen-Quanzhou-Xiamen
Departure City: Quanzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture
Quanzhou is one of the most famous historical and cultural cities beside the Taiwan Strait in Fujian Province, China. During this one day Quanzhou Tour, we will visit Kaiyuan Temple, Qingjing Mosque, Guandi Temple, and Maritime and Archaeological Museum.
- Visit Kaiyuan Temple, Qingjing Mosque, and Guandi Temple.
- Visit Maritime and Archaeological Museum to know more about artifacts of earlier years.
Picked up by tour guide at around 08:30 am and transferred to Quanzhou. It will take about 1.5 hours. Quanzhou is an international port city on the maritime Silk Route, which was visited by both Marco Polo and Ibn Battuta, and both of them praised it as one of the most prosperous and glorious cities in the world.
Upon arrival, visit Kaiyuan Temple and nearby East & West Pagoda. Kaiyuan Temple is the largest Buddhist temple in Fujian province with an area of 78,000 square metres. Inside Kaiyuan Temple, there stood the east pagoda and the west pagoda, which rank the highest pair among Chinas stone pagodas.
Then visit Qingjing Mosque. It is the oldest Arab style mosque in Quanzhou which has a long history of over one thousand years.
In the afternoon, move on to Guandi Temple and Maritime and Archaeological Museum.
After that, transferred back to yout hotel in Xiamen. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.