1 Day Longsheng Rice Terraces and Ethnic Minority Culture Tour
The Longji Rice Terraces offer some of the most fantastic scenery in China, apart from spectacular Longji rice terraces, there are also unique local ethnic minority culture to explore....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001172
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guilin-Longsheng-Guilin
Departure City: Guilin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Hiking Landscape
Longsheng Terraced Rice Fields received their name because the rice terraces resemble a dragon’s scales, while the summit of the mountain range looks like the backbone of the dragon. The terraced fields are built along the slope winding from the riverside up to the mountain top, between 600 to 800 metres above sea level. It is a feast for the eyes. Ethnic minority culture is another highlight here.
- Explore the spectacular Longji rice terraces on a mountain village.
- Experience unique local ethnic minority culture.
Today our driver and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at about 8:00am. Then head to Longsheng County. It features rich and elegant folk customs. The we will arrive at Dragon’s Backbone – Rice Terraces. It was reputed as “an absolute one under the heaven and the first one in the world”. After lunch, we will visit the villages of Yao people and Zhuang people to experience the ethnic cultures and lifestyle.
After the visit, our driver will escort you to your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.