1 Day Guilin Longji Rice Terraces Group Tour
Longji Rice Terraces(also know as Dragon Backbone Rice Terraces) is a must-visit place if you travel to Guilin, China. The terraced fields are built along the slope winding from...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001176
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guilin-Longsheng-Guilin
Departure City: Guilin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Minority Landscape
Longji Rice Terraces(also know as Dragon Backbone Rice Terraces) is a must-visit place if you travel to Guilin, China. The terraced fields are built along the slope winding from the riverside up to the mountain top, between 600 to 800 metres above sea level. It is a feast for the eyes.
- Marvel at the ranges of hills and beautiful scenery along the road to Longji Rice Terraces.
- Have a panoramic view of the fantastic ascending rice terraces for farming.
In the morning, the driver will pick you up from your hotel in Guilin at the appointed time and then head to Longji Rice Terraces after all the group members are assembled. We will driver about 1.5 hours for 80km. On the road, we will go up and down the mountains. You can appreciate the ranges of hills and beautiful scenery.
Then we will arrive at the entrance at the Pingan Zhuang village first. And then we need to walk about 40 minutes up. You will find tier upon tier fields surrouding the village. It is really majesty sightseeing.
When reaching the higher point of the hill, we will have a panoramic view of the fantastic rice terraces. The Rice Terraces are much prettier after the raining, fog or watering. Then we will have lunch in a restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will drive back to Guilin city and dropp off at your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Transfer between hotel and attractions on join-in basis;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.