1 Day Fuzhou City Tour
Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province, is an old port city and has been an administrative center since the Qin Dynasty. Marco Polo visited it around 1290....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001020
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Fuzhou
Departure City: Fuzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province, is an old port city and has been an administrative center since the Qin Dynasty. Marco Polo visited it around 1290. Due to its long history and geographical conditions, Fuzhou is famed for its seas views, mountains and historic sites.
- Visit the spectacular Drum Hill and Yongquan Temple on the mountain.
- Enjoy the classical garden in Fuzhou – West Lake.
- Appreciate the architectural museum of Ming and Qing Dynasty buildings.
Morning at around 08:00, tour guide will pick you up from hotel and start today’s tour. First we will visit Drum Hill and Yongquan Temple. Drum Hill(or Gu Mountain) is said to be named after a giant rock which resembles a big drum on top of the mountain. Located on the drum mountain, Yongquan Temple is a grand complex consisting of 25 halls in styles of Ming and Qing dynasties.
In the afternoon, head to visit West Lake. With a long history of 1700 years, the west lake is the most well-preserved and intact classical garden in Fuzhou. Then move on to visit Sanfangqixiang. Literally Three Lanes and Seven Alleys, it is celebrated as an architectural museum of Ming and Qing Dynasty buildings.
After the tour, transferred back to hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.