Chongqing and Yangtze River Cruise
Taking a cruise at Chaotianmen wharf to tour the two rivers (namely the Yangtze River and the Jialing River), is a classic project of enjoying the night scenery in Chongqing. The cruise ship offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the mountain city. The ship moves slowly, and it’s nice to have a blast on a summer night, but at other times, you’d better to prepare one more clothes, and be sure to keep warm in winter. There are both luxurious and ordinary ships. The overall price difference between the two is 30-60 yuan, which will decrease by 10-20 yuan in the off-season (such as winter). In fact, there is not much difference between the two for the night view, you can just choose an ordinary boat for a simple experience. The general route is to and from Chaotianmen Wharf and Jialing River bridge, and then to and from Changjiang Chaotianmen Wharf and Yangtze River bridge, cruising around Yuzhong Mountain City peninsula, and you will enjoy Hongya Cave, Grand Theater, Jiefangbei and other attractions on the way. You can also take a cruise on Yangtze river three gorges.
- Chongqing Two Rivers Night Tour
- Special Notes for Yangtze River Cruise
- Terminals of Yangtze River Cruise in China
- Child Price of Yangtze River Cruise
- Where is the Yangtze River in China?
- Counties and Cities along the Yangtze River
- Embark and Disembark of Yangtze River Cruise
- When is the best time to Yangtze River?
- How to Plan Yangtze River Cruise Tour?
- Yangtze River Evening Tour Cruise
- Accommodation of Yangtze River Cruise
- Dining of Yangtze River Cruise
- Facilities & Services on Yangtze River Cruise