Lewa Adventure in Xian
English Name:Lewa Adventure in Xian
Type: amusement park, National AAAA Scenic Spot
Best Time: Sunny day in whole year
Recommended Visiting Hours: 1 Day
Location: Jinghe New City, Xi'an-Xianyang District, Shaanxi Province
Why is Lewa Adventure so Special?
Lewa Adventure is the first roller coaster theme park in China with 8 different types of roller coasters, of which the 1.3 km (0.8 mile) long “Flash Roller Coaster” is the longest and fastest roller coaster in Asia. It operates at 120km (74 miles)/hour and serves as the landmark project in the whole park. As the largest roller coaster theme park in Asia, Lewa Adventure not only houses the most roller coasters in China, but also offers 33 other groups of amusements, and over 100 interactive projects and performances for visitors to enjoy a happy time.
Ticket Price of Lewa Adventure
- CNY 230/adult;
- CNY 80/children between 1.2-1.5 meters (3.9-4.9 feet);
- Night Ticket: CNY 120/adult or children over 1.5 meters (4.9 ft);
- Free for children under 1.2 meters accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Note: The ticket includes all recreational facilities in the park, except the shuttle bus, luggage deposit, raincoat required by the project.
Opening Hours of Lewa Adventure
Monday to Friday: 10:00-18:00; Weekends and holidays: 9:30-18:00
June 22 – August 31, 2019: 10:00 – 21:00
Note: The night ticket is only available from Friday to Sunday. Visitors are allowed to enter after 16:00.
Six Roller Coasters of Lewa Adventure
- Joyful Plaza 欢乐广场
- Moon Lake月光湖
- Forest with Stars 繁星林地
- Megalith and Mountain 巨石山脉
- Echo Valley 回音山谷
- Panda Farm 熊猫农场
Theme Equipment of Lewa Adventure
- Lightning series roller coaster(闪电)：It is the landmark project of the park. It is the longest and fastest roller coaster in Asia, with a track length of 1.3 km and a speed of 120 km/h.
- Zywiol Riders(摩托骑士): It’s a much more exciting race than formula one, 385 metres of track with a top speed of 65km/h, where the track twists and turns, where the speed is against the time
- Valley Train(山谷列车): The upset of climbing, the despair of staying on top, the thrill of swooping down.
With a top speed of 80Km/h, you can experience the feeling of flying in space.
- Rotating disco(旋转的士高): Tourists ride on a rotating wheel with seats facing the outer edge and rotating in both directions to draw a flying radian in the air, making tourists dance freely in the air.
- Dragon Ridge(龙之脊): Roller coaster which is full of tourists flying like a meteor along the slide, so that the viewer marveled, the passengers to experience endless breathtaking joy.
How to get to Lewa Adventure
Travel with ChinaDragonTours (top recommended)
If you want to get out of the traffic and hassle of navigation, you can book a private tour package that includes visiting, dining and transfer from us. Our local guide and driver will escort you to the Lewa Adventure in the fastest and most convenient way and take care of all the details. You just have to focus on the visiting.
- By free shuttle bus: Take the free shuttle bus from City Sports Park to Lewa Adventure directly. The bus departs from 09:00 to 14:30 every 30 minutes. The boarding point is 300 meters (330 yards) north of Exit D, City Sports Park Station on metro line 2. The bus returns at 18:00 and 18:30.
- By city bus: Take bus No. 315 inter-zone Line at Shaanqi Welfare Region Station, and get off at Lewa Road, or take bus No. 316 inter-zone Line at West Xi’an Bus Station, and get off at Lewa Road. The two bus lines operate from 6:50-19:30.
- Visitors with heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, spinal disease, acrophobia, pregnant women, and drunk people are banned for some projects.
- Children below 1.2 meters (3.9 feet), the old over 65, and disabled visitors should be accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Inflammable and explosive articles, pets (except licensed guide dogs), roller skates, skateboards and all kinds of vehicles (except baby carriages and wheelchairs) are strictly prohibited to enter the park.
- Outdoor facilities close during severe weather, when a movie will be shown in 4D Theater continuously.
- Some projects have limitations regards visitors’ height and weight.
- It is forbidden to bring professional cameras and related professional facilities into the park.